Sunday, April 1, 2012

Miss you :(

                                I hope you still stalk my Blog girly.....I miss you...

                                                            Imagination Building at Epcot


                                          Lol I love this one the most :D



                                                 I gotta ask do you like this hat?

                                             Cloudsssssssssssssssssssss :D



                                       Who's that in the mirror?????

                        I so rode this home :D (Btw...there is another seat here....ill keep it warm for you :) )



                                                  Flower fest is going on at Epcot :D


6 comments:

  1. mmmm does once a day count as stalking? If it does then yes I still stalk your blog >:) Mr. Potato head! He was in that building? lol that hat, why do you ask if I like it? Yesssss I like it, I like it a lot, I'd say I love it cept I don't know what the symbol under the M's is, I thought it was his ears but it looks like numbers. What are they? That hat would go great with rainbow socks :D Hmm I wonder who that is in the mirror, if only he were crouched down a bit maybe I'd be able to tell who it was ;) :D lol! you rode that home? dang, boy has styleeee, awwwwwww and you kept a seat warm for me, you're awesome! :) Can I bring coco on it?
    mmmm flowers, did you smell them? I love your pics :) I miss you too :( hope you're doing ok, you have a pile of sto mail btw, I may or maynot know who did that >.> lol :D sleep well and sweetest dreams, stay safe and warm, you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the number 25 for the 25th anniversary. lol and yes u can bring coco as long as u bring me some. and i await ur mail. might be a few more weeks tho....but ill be getting a better computer. (http://www.walmart.com/ip/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-Ultra-GUA310-Desktop-PC-with-AMD-A4-3400-Processor-8GB-Memory-500GB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-7-Home-Premium-Monitor-Not-Included/20470261) its soooo cool looking lol and its RED!!!!! Lol i miss you sleep well your way more awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohh 25, -.- that makes more sense now. Did you like that hat?
    lol of course I'll bring you coco you can even have the really big marshymellows. lol! It is red! it looks awesome :D have a great day today and I disagree you're more awesome :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this strange feeling that...you didn't like the hat :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol yes i did...and i figured you would too :D u need this hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, mmmm I wanna see you wear it >:D I think you need that hat too :D

    ReplyDelete