Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tacos from start to...yummy

Hamburger we got from wal-mart with salt-pepper-garlic. Doesnt look like much now buttttt soon it will be super yummy.
 I burned my hand cause of the grease i wasnt paying attention and it splashed alittle on my wrist im ok though :D
 End result after putting the refried beans in it. im so good at making taco stuff.

 thats orange juicey stuff there is V8 Mango-Peach which i just discovered is very good. :D
 ooo and i bought gummy bears and jolly rancher sour gummys :D
 and ta daaaaaaa what my taco looks like...just add like 2 more and im stuffed. Lol
Want some girly? :D Yeah i normaly just put cheese and olives and taco sauce on my tacos. That's the way a man eatz them. :D

1 comment:

  1. lol yesss I really want some, it looks very good! you did awesomely :D Can I have juice too? :D
    Did you ice your hand? I hope it feels better now if not lemme know and I'll make you a marshmellow bandaid

    ReplyDelete